THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jots of trash

I wish I could tell you it so that you'd be elated,too.
Have you ever had the dilemma of dying to tell someone you love about something you love but you're incapable of doing what you're urging to do?
There's a heavy burden etched in my heart which just won't disappear.
I've been confronted with numerous radical situations my whole life.
Sometimes earlier than I ought to, and at times much later than I should've had.
One thing they have in common?
Every situation was the moment that could change the next; and the next the proximate; and the proximate, eventually, a lifetime.
This second is A moment.
I'm holding onto that one thing I'm aware I'm more than just lucky to have.
It's something I know that is one in a billion, something abstract yet irreplaceable.
...but people around me are demanding me to let it go, convincing me that it's more harmful than heavenly with their colorful words and graphic illustrations.
AND with their own lives.
It's something I found and which was waiting to be found;
something I rescued which saves me everytime.
It's this second; a moment.

...

Why should I keep up to anyone's expectations but mine?
I don't want to be that ostracized victim.

Renée

1 squiggle(s):

Anonymous said...

pikiran random paling indah yang pernah aku baca
gndut..