THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

random ranting

I don't even know why I created my own blog.
What's the purpose of having it if I don't have any concrete musings to write about? It's just pathetic - so incredibly lame, so dull, so obtuse.

You know what's funny? The praises I get on the "genuine quality" of my writings. I just do not understand how people can be so tasteless. I understand the concept behind the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" whatnot, but I just refuse to believe the absurdity of people liking anything I scribble on. I am not even able to finish writing a consistent train of thought!
People must be unbelievably screwed up to even read this crap.

So congratulations!
You just wasted about a minute of your time digesting this post you will never even think of in the coming years of your life.



What big, whiny losers we all are.

0 squiggle(s):