THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pure randomness

It's been about a month since I've last been here, and frankly, my negligence hasn't made much of a difference, because honestly said, nothing much has changed (school, studies, books, friends, going out, parties... whatever).
Everything's just as it was and has mostly always been; although there is something that is pissing me off a lot these weeks. And that something would be called the pissing pissy weather.

March, April, May: usually my favorite months of the year; the time when the sun comes out of its dark corner and starts to smile upon the hopeless world; when flowers decide to bloom and be pleasing again for people who do care (an equivalent of none).
Yet as I may guess, this year is rather the contrary of my expectations as the only thing I get from all of this hoping is pissy,wet, depressing and wetter rain ... and dark clouds which lurk in every dark and bright corner menacing to burst into more pissy rain anytime soon.

I normally wouldn't make much of a fuss out of this; it's not exactly much of an issue, but frankly, just for the sake of being materialistic once and again (because everyone is, anyway), I miss wearing them.
Yes, I admit it. I miss wearing my stupid sunglasses 
and silly sandals
and silly shorts
without having to wear any fukking leggings underneath them.
Sometimes I just ask myself: God, when will the weather stop making everyone have the blues? And pissing?
When will the world just stop all the complaining which amounts to nothing but more misery in the end?
And God, why am I one of the greatest queen of the biggest miserable losers?
Pathetic, so pathetic. I might as well just delete my blog if I keep on writing this senseless crap here for everyone to see. Maybe I just will.

Anyway, whatever. I have to leave and continue this pathetic lima loser's life by hanging the clothes my sister and I had put into that annoying moaning gigantic washing machine which just explodes and shortcircuits every time.

Adios, my beloved lovely loving losers.

                                    RenĂ©e    


P.S: This makes me happy every time. And by the way, if you took me seriously, then dude, get a life, won't ya? (Why won't the freaking video show?!)

0 squiggle(s):