THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Worth The Listen

I´ve decided to initiate some sort of weekly ritual here at Squiggly Scrawls. I´m probably not the first one who has thought of doing something like this, but I¨ll do it anyway... for the sake of someone out there.
Besides, it will also help me stop neglecting my blog by posting simple, short posts every single time I´m addicted to a song...so that would be pretty much always.

Soooo, this is the moment you have all been waiting for...
here is the one...
the lamest...
and the most tasteless...
*drum roll*

Worth the Listen List !

For starters, I would like to show you my for now personal favorite song by Stars, a Canadian pop-indie rock band. This song just drives me high.
Sexy voices, a composite of several soothing instruments (e-pianos, harmonicas?, drums, cellos...) playing in the background, possibly relatable lyrics and a lovely duet, this song definitely makes it to my top 5 of the week and even month.

"Your Ex-Lover is Dead" is a calm, relaxing song perfectly suitable for whenever you just feel like kicking back from all the stress, leaving your pumps and skirts in an unused corner, letting your boss´s /teacher´s ass wait a bit longer, while you pamper yourself with this catchy melody resonating in your ears, reading your favorite corny romance book and drinking a delicious frappuccino.

This is definitely a song that you just haaave to add to your worth the listen list:



It´s already driving me high,
Renee.

0 squiggle(s):